Melmark’s clinical and program staff are available to work with families, special education professionals and human service agencies in support of children and young adults with an intellectual disability, autism, a brain injury and related challenging behaviors.
Applied Behavior Analysis Principles
Melmark’s program model is built upon Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) principles and utilizes a multi-disciplinary behavioral approach to address the unique characteristics of a child or young adult.
The interdisciplinary consulting and training team includes:
• Board Certified Behavior Analysts
• Bachelor’s/Masters prepared certified special education teachers
• Speech, Physical, and Occupational Therapists
• Social Workers
• Licensed Psychologists
• Nationally Certified School Psychologist
• Other related professionals