Last modified: September 1, 2021
https://ecomm.melmark.org/, and all associated pages (our “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information through the Website. Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to this Policy.
The Company will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address (“personal data”) through the Website unless you have provided it voluntarily, for example, by filling out a survey or registration form. If you do not want your personal data collected, do not submit it.
Additional Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, the Website may automatically (i.e. not via registration) collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, the IP address of your computer, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to this site. This information is used solely to provide the Company with overall statistics on website usage and to evaluate generalized user demographics. We may use collection technologies to administer the Website, to monitor traffic and how the Website is used, to respond to problems, to facilitate our e-commerce offerings, for analytics purposes, and to measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. The first and third party collection technologies we use do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie information collected from collection technologies to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Information Placed Automatically on Your Computer – Cookies
When you view the Website, some information may be stored on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file and will allow the website to tailor the experience to your interests and preferences. With most Internet browsers, cookies can be blocked or erased after visiting a website. Some aspects of this website may not function properly if your browser is set to block cookies.
The Company takes reasonable precautions to protect users’ information. The Company complies with all state and federal statutes requiring safeguards on specific types of information. Credit card information is encrypted and is transmitted to us securely. In addition, access to all of our users’ information is restricted. Information is kept on secure servers in a secure environment. Although we will use all reasonable efforts to maintain the privacy of the information you submit to the Company, we cannot guarantee the privacy of such information. These files could be subject to production in a court of law. Even with all reasonable efforts to protect them, these files could be accessed illegally or against our wishes. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We urge you not to send personal data by email. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk, including through the use of email. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated anonymous information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your consent.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may update this Policy at any time, and any changes will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Policy. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your consent to these changes. Please check back here regularly for any updates.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.