This program provides evaluations, assessments, and support services to individuals with autism spectrum disorders, neurodevelopmental disorders, severe challenging behavior, and other complex profiles.
Melmark provides a variety of behavioral and educational consultative services to students, parents, educators, and professionals. Our consultation staff members are either master’s or doctoral-level board certified, and licensed (or board eligible), behavior analysts with a high level of experience and expertise. Consultation services can be provided specific to a particular child, topic, classroom, educational program or school district, and are provided with an emphasis on collaboration and evidence-based practice.
Models of Delivery
Consultation and direct services are offered through private pay and insurance-based funding resources and are provided within the home, center, and community-based settings. Our consultation department also offers a variety of training, professional development opportunities, and workshops. All of our services are tailored to meet the unique needs of the individuals we serve with a high degree of clinical expertise, professionalism, ethics, and integrity.
At the request of either parents or school districts, Melmark’s consultation team is able to provide a variety of evaluations and clinical intervention services to assist with the development and delivery of effective educational services. These services can be provided at our Andover school, in the public school setting, or onsite in the student’s home.
- Functional Behavioral Assessment/Functional Analysis
- Independent Student Educational and Behavioral Program Design
- District-wide Educational and Behavioral Program Design
- Curriculum Development
- Professional Development Trainings across a variety of topics
- “Incredible Years” individualized and Group Parent Training
- Registered Behavior Technician Training Program
- Direct service using Applied Behavior Analysis funded privately and by insurance
- BCBA/BCaBA supervision and mentorship
- Neuropsychological Evaluation
- Guardianship Evaluation
- Transition Planning Assistance
- Social-Skills Assessment
- Technical Assistance Consultation
- Individualized and Group Parent Training
- Individual Therapy for Parents
- Individual Therapy for Children and Adolescents
- Individualized Instruction in Social/Behavior Skills
- Social-Skills Groups
- Facilitation of play dates
- Supervision of ABA services
- Behavioral Consultation to Families
Please contact us for more information about our consultation, training, evaluation, and clinical intervention services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-654-4300.